[dev] Courier Quota patch

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Oct 5 05:07:17 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Sander Dalemans <sander at gamerszone.nl>:
>
>> because imap_get_quotaroot() returns an empty array when there is no
>> quota limit the message "Unable to retrieve quota" is displayed. This
>> patch fixes this. Now it shows "Quota status: NO LIMIT".
>
> This line was changed exactly to the opposite in revision 1.15:
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/Quota/courier.php?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&ty=h
>
> I take it this was for a reason, so I'll leave this unpatched for now. Maybe
> some people actually using Courier could test and discuss both versions
> before.

I'm using 1.21 and it works perfectly, if that helps.  In courier, IIRC,
maildirsize isn't calculated until a message is received.  For a new user who
has not ever received messages the cuota bar is yellow and the message
given is
"Unable to retrieve quota" which seems correct because no quota has been
calculated.  Just send him an email and it will be correct if the proper
delivery agent is used.

IMO, it shouldn't be committed, I don't want users to have NO LIMIT either in
this day and age;)

have a great day,

ed