[dev] Problem displaying contact entry after update.

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Oct 24 19:39:17 PDT 2004

I've noticed a problem in turba when editing a contact.  With a contact
being displayed in display.php, I try to edit the contact.  After the edit
page is submitted, when the display.php page displays again, all the fields
are blank, but the data is actually updated.

What I've been able to figure out so far is that in the display.php page,
if I look at the values in Variables::getDefaultVariables() the value that
should be [key] is actually  [amp;key].  This only seems to happen when
edit.php page appears to show a valid URL so I'm not really sure what is
going on here.  Perhaps something in Variables.php?  It seems to happen
regardless of the source being used as well.

I've noticed that there was a bug(#674) on bugs.horde.org describing this
problem that was labeled as 'bogus'.

Thanks -
Mike