[dev] Imp segfault (mime type ?)

Johan Fischer linux at fischaz.com
Wed Nov 17 17:02:44 PST 2004

Hi list,

I have one problem on my horde CVS HEAD installation on a debian sarge:

I can't display some of my mail message using IMP.... I looked on the mailling
archives without finding any clues...

Basically, most of the messages are loaded and displayed correctly, but for some
of them (debian apt-listchanges report by example), the message appear in the
mailbox, but when clicked, apache segfault ( [notice] child pid 25123 exit
signal Segmentation fault (11) ) and nothing is displayed....

After reloading the mailbox, the message is marked as read (something happened,
it's not a mouse problem :P)

The header of the mail :