[dev] [patch] Giapeto continuation links

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Jan 30 05:53:48 PST 2005

Links to other parts of the site and/or Horde modules don't work from Giapeto
anymore. All you get is a white page.

The cause of this is, is that no hostname was given in the target URL. (This is
good practise). $url['host'] hence doesn't exist. This causes go.php to exit
prematurely. If you do give a hostname in the URL, you'll be confronted with a
security warning.

In my opninion this is unwanted behavoir. I've added a patch that will:
1) Not exit if the hostname does not exist
2) Does not show the security warning if the hostname does not exist.

Another solution might be to totally pass go.php when linking directly to pages
on the own site. (Why is that security warning there anyway? It would make sense
to me when switching from https to http to me)

Cheers,
Roel.