[dev] [Tickets #1578] RESOLVED: Ability to add and delete additional IMSP address books (fwd)

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Mar 17 12:39:30 PST 2005

I'm really just thinking out loud here...but what would you think of adding
a new section in turba's preferences titled something like "IMSP
Addressbook management" or something along those lines?  Since the IMSP
driver code dynamically builds  $cfgSources[] entries for all addressbooks
the user has access to, any addressbooks added/removed would automatically
be reflected in turba.

I've actually been working (albeit very slowly) on doing something similar
for adding/editing IMSP server ACL's.   Not the most elegant solution for
adding/removing addressbooks, but I believe it should work...

What does everybody think?

Mike