[dev] basic merk link to ansel

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Apr 25 13:00:41 PDT 2005

I have the need to link multiply images to the Merk products.  The smiliest
way for my customer is to use Ansel images so the articles can be listed in
Merk and Images used in multiply site points.

So I added an select field in the item edit form to select the gallery to link
to. The thumbs of the galley are listed below the default product image and
if the user clicks on, the big image is opened in a new window.

In the next step I will implement a "product dedicated" page.

files
- api.diff  Ansel: count galleries with static method like in other api calls
- image.php new file to display big gallery images
- merf.diff add support for linked galleries
- merk-ansel2.jpg  preview

Duck