[dev] Reverse Proxy using https while application hosted on http server

Greg Rundlett Greg.Rundlett at savaJe.com
Fri Jul 1 14:35:41 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:

>This should works. What's happening though?

finally got it working after many tweaks to the proxy rules, including
the use of mod_proxy_html to rewrite JavaScript and CSS files, and with
following horde settings

$conf['use_ssl'] = 1;
$conf['server']['name'] = 'proxy.example.com/application';
$conf['server']['port'] = '443';
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = 'proxy.example.com';
$conf['logo']['link'] = 'https://proxy.example.com/application/';

--
Greg Rundlett

Release Engineering Team
SavaJe Technologies
(978) 259-2029

[random sig fortune]
The world needs more people like us and fewer like them.