[dev] horde 3.0.4 install

Gurjit Gurjit at diamond-group.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 05:43:40 PDT 2005

Hi People,

I'm trying to install the new version of horde 3.0.4 on our server.

We use version 2 of horde and have all the user preferences in the horde_prefs database.

I am having trouble locating in horde 3.0.4 where i specify to look for the horde_prefs database? can someone tell me where i set this?

In version 2, there was a horde.php file in conf folder and you set this there.

When i implement IMP do i need to change anything in the configuration files or will it run and pick up the user preferences from the horde_prefs table?

I'm new to horde implementation, someone else installed the previous version.

Regards
Gurjit