[dev] [cvs] commit: whups/lib api.php

Thomas Gelf horde at gelf.net
Mon Aug 15 06:53:29 PDT 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 10:57 -0700 schrieb Jason Felice:
>   * If the user has a custom ticket attribute "Estimated Time", use
>     it to return hour estimates for ticket-based cost objects.

Hmmm... I don't really like the way how this was done:

* attribute key is being compared with _("estimated time") which has not
  been translated (yet), but once it will be and then we'll run into
  trouble - at least people used to change language settings very often
  (like me :)
  What about using at least a constant value? And as Jan has written
  before this should be documented somewhere - and some note how to
  correctly add a "custom ticket attribute" would also be nice.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Gelf <horde at gelf.net>