[dev] IMP's Mail submenus in IE7

pub@perseguers.ch pub at perseguers.ch
Wed Sep 7 07:40:53 PDT 2005

> Quoting pub at perseguers.ch:
>
>> I don't know whether this is already a known issue but the Mail main
>> menu entry in Horde's left menu cannot be expanded when using IE7
>> (Longhorn - don't know new name anymore - preview). Other menus such
>> as Organizing or Administration just work without problem.
>
> Pretend that most of us have no access to IE7. Then pretend that if you
> were to give us an error message instead of "doesn't work", we _might_
> be able to help.

I only wanted to report a problem. I know there is nearly nobody there already
using IE7, and if you say how I may report an error message when there
is none,
I will be pleased to answer you. The only problem I can report is that when I
click on the + icon, the page refreshes to the same state and when I click on
the + icon of the node Organizing or Administration, the page refreshes to the
selected menu node being expanded (or collapsed when clicking on the - icon).

I know there is not so much "body" on this bug but this is the only thing I
think I'm able to say. I don't know Horde's framework well enough to know if
menu expansion is left to the module or hooked to it in some way or if not and
if there is a log file somewhere I might find an error description in.

Yet, if nobody bothers about this problem as IE7 is not yet official, no
problem. If you don't bother about Microsoft's world, I might partially
understand.

Best regards and I hope I did not offend you.

Xavier