[dev] Suggestions for showing mailbox size in IMP

Eric Garrido ekg2002 at columbia.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:47:44 PDT 2006

At the request of Matt Selsky, I've written a patch to IMP that gives
a new action on the Folder tree to show the size of a mailbox. It is
attached. I'd like to ask the community if they have any suggestions
as to the implementation.

The main problem I see is that I'm not sure that IMAP/Tree::build()
is the proper place to do the logic required. The problem I see is
that I need to cache something in the $row array, only once. The
patch works, but I'm not sure the implementation is the Horde (or the
best) way.