[dev] PECL memory problem

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Mon Jun 26 16:23:14 PDT 2006

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Yup! Another option I thought of later was looking for a package for
> the PDO extension specifically; with Debian I know a lot of PHP
> extensions have seperate packages. I took a quick look on the Ubuntu
> package search and didn't see it, though.
Yes, that was the first thing I did, but apparently PDO is not a
separate Ubuntu package.

Now I've compiled the newest PHP (5.1.4) but am still trying to make
Apache use it instead of the distro version. After sucesfully compiling
PHP I can't find the libphp5.so file that should have been created.
> Looks good to me - you should try Horde's test.php page, that'll give
> a more specific idea and will include things like PEAR libraries as well.
Good idea. Will try that.

Cheers,

Luciano

--