[dev] Identity settings in IMP not saving?

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Sep 10 17:36:06 PDT 2006

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> Alright, did I miss some changes to the identity/pref system? I'm
>> using the latest HEAD code, fresh framework symlinks, fresh *.dist
>> files.  When modifying the 'Personal Information' settings in IMP,
>> It doesn't save anything - and there is no identity enum there...am
>> I losing my mind, or was there never a selector there for
>> identities?  I tried to follow the pref code through but I can't
>> seem to get anywhere tracking this one down...
>
> Probably happened when the prefs files were vhost-enabled. Create a
> ticket to track it on bugs.horde.org along with Edwin, since it
> sounds  like he's reporting the same problem...

Just to clarify somewhat to be sure that Michael are seeing the same
problem.  In horde/options, all seems to be normal after updating the
configuration files and the framework.  All my identities can be
modified and new ones created.  However, in horde/imp/options, I don't
have a way to select identies that I have created in horde/options.  I
don't even have the top part of the form that has the identity
selection dropdown.  In my previous email I attached a small area
screen shot of the horde/imp/options "personal information" that starts
with "Your Reply-to: address" rather than the "Your default identity:"
and "Select the identity you want to change:" drop downs.  Since I have
several identities that I was not able to choose from, I saw to reason
to try the make any changes.

Thanks a lot, Chuck,

ed