[dev] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Cache_Error as array in /usr/local/share/pear/Cache/Container.php on line 345

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Oct 12 10:49:46 PDT 2006

I seem to remember having seen a similar error from someone not too
long ago.  IIRC, the did the same as I and just added weather.com as a
portal block.  In my case on this virtual domain it is the first block.
  I have it running on another virtual domain, same horde installation,
as the third block without a problem.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Cache_Error as array in
/usr/local/share/pear/Cache/Container.php on line 345

I can't even clear it because the add content link no longer exists.

Is this a bug that should be added to bugs or have I managed to do
something dumb?

Thanks,

ed

P.S. With google I found the following but no solution nor bug report:

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 12:01:40AM -0700, Anthony Brock wrote:

> I'm now encountering the following error in the main panel after I login:

> Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Cache_Error as array in
> /usr/share/php/Cache/Container.php on line 345

> I was able to successfully recreate this with another users account
> by adding weather.com to the layout.

This seems to be similar to bug #342161 which is supposed to having
been fixed in 3.0.9-1. #342161 refers to a particular commit upstream,
but http://cvs.horde.org/ is unresponsive right now, so I can't
investigate this fully right now.

--
Lionel