[dev] Generating conf.php

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Mar 27 13:40:51 UTC 2007

Nevermind!

I found that the generated PHP config file contains defaults from xml
file if the array containing the configuration has empty values.

Initially, and what caused the question below, was that I thought if the
  config value was in the array, even if it was empty, would be put in
the output file.

Anyway, problem solved and I now have a way of automatically refreshing
out of date config files.

Cheers.

Martin...