[dev] Agora api

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Apr 14 20:39:27 UTC 2007

I've been wanting to change the _agora_numMessages() method to accept
an array of forums to retrieve counts for - and to return an array of
results.  Obviously, this would break any apps that are currently
using this method. Since agora has not been released, and the only app
in my checkout (which does not contain all of them)that currently uses
it is jonah (which also has not yet been released) - would anyone
object to this change (along with the changes to jonah)?

Basically, I'm trying to make retrieving comment counts more efficient
by cutting down the number of api calls necessary to, for example, get
the number of comments for each image in a gallery.

If not, how about additional api method(s) that accept arrays of forums?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)