[dev] Portal Remote Servers (rpc_servers)

horde at stljams.com horde at stljams.com
Sat Apr 14 21:44:34 UTC 2007

I am using Horde version 3.2-cvs

Users are able to successfully define "Remote Servers" in the Global
configurations options menu so I am fairly sure that "Run through the
actions handlers" is creating the "remote_summaries" in rpcsum.php. I
just don't understand how the remote_summarires are supposed to be
available in the users portal.

The last thread I found on this was from 2004 -
[Horde] Remote Servers Poral option were I found:
> This might be a silly question...but how is this option used?

It isn't (anymore).

Jan.

Am I missing an enabler? The portal options list for creating cal
blocks, weather etc. all are working fine...

Maybe it's simpler than I am making it?

--Steve