[dev] Video and uploadprogress

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Aug 31 14:17:59 UTC 2007

On Thursday 30 of August 2007 22:44:37 Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> > Upload progress hooks are on my list for Horde_Form, but I haven't
> > gotten there yet. Nothing in particular with video, though I have
> > thought of adding support for it in Ansel.
>
> I, personally, would like and would use video support in Ansel :)

I saw various galleries supporting videos. The only thing I like in this, is
that you can browse all site media at once. But different situations -
different approaches. I believe we can create some reusable component to be
used in both modules. Administrators will be able to use ansel for basic
video/image publishing, and my module for users needing a dedicated - full
featured - video service.

Duck