[dev] Running multiple versions

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Wed Feb 27 11:58:29 UTC 2008

Thanks Michael.

I'm doing this now and found the ini_path part of core.php but the
comment is unclear.

Just to clarify that I have done the right thing before I break my
stable setup. I'm planning on changing

// ini_set('include_path', dirname(__FILE__) . PATH_SEPARATOR .
ini_get('include_path'));

ini_set('include_path', '/path/to/horde_dev/pear' . dirname(__FILE__) .
PATH_SEPARATOR . ini_get('include_path'));

assuming I create a directory called pear under where I've installed my
head version of horde and use the symlink script you referenced.

I really don't want to mess up my current pear install by sticking all
the head versions over the FW_3 versions so I don't want to just try
this and see if it works.

Thanks.

Martin...