[dev] Ansel access

duck at obala.net duck at obala.net
Wed Feb 27 15:45:42 UTC 2008

With he last set of Ansel optimization patches and the share driver I
can finally say that Ansel is possibly usable for my large galleries
list. Before I go forward with optimization, I would like to add make
some usability modifications. Today talk with my coworkers finished
with a list of 29 tasks to make Ansel more community friendly. I not
going to translate it. The list consist from some intuitive links
missing around to abuse report, possibility to mark a content for
adult only and so on. It would be a little painful to me to add
tickets for each of them. Is possible to give me commit access for
Ansel?

Duck