[dev] Checking Joomla templates (sample app)

dim corso dimcorso at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 15:22:48 UTC 2008

Here is an exmaple of our aproach.
THis is a demo application based on Horde Skeleton named flexdemo. In the .rar file there is all necessary files to make it work. Just add this files to a working horde installation, install flexdemo app in the config/registry.php file and select this all in the horde sidebar.
THis themo uses some php5 capabilities...

We'll be waitting for your opinion.

Regards

Deny Lester.

the file structure in the .rar file is as follow:

Horde root/
---------------/facade
---------------/lib
---------------/lib/Horde
---------------/lib/Horde/Flex.php
---------------/lib/Horde/Flex_Layout.php
---------------/flexdemo                -> the memo app

Elier Delgado <elier.delgado at gmail.com> wrote: >
> > Trying to represent this idea:
> >
> > The actual Horde could be this:
> > Horde Framework + UI (Top and Sidebar menu) + Applications
> >
> > My proposal is:
> > Horde Framework + UI Flexible + New Applications or new versions of
> > traditional Horde Applications.
>
> I don't want to maintain two versions of Horde at the same time for
> this. New UI/layout functionality should go into Horde 4, and it is
> certainly on the table for it.

Yes, I understand this and we are trying to design a solution that imply the
minimum change to the actuals applications
that want use this feature and after some draft we think that could be
possible.

We are organizing our codes to send a complete example working, based in a
horde skeleton ..

Regards, Elier