[dev] mnemo inter-note linking

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 8 03:33:30 UTC 2008

I'm thinking of implementing a limited version of the various
"wiki-like linking" proposals that we've had. Specifically, in Mnemo,
I'd look for [[text]] sequences, and replace them with a link to the
note with the title "text". So if in a note on restaurants I wanted to
link to a note on supermarkets, I could do:

They also sell their food at some [[supermarkets]].

What do folks think of this?

What about the same for Nag in task descriptions? By default I'd look
for something in the same application when just using [[foo]], but
perhaps we could settle on a syntax of [[tasks/foo]] or [[notes/foo]]
for specific cross-app links?

-chuck