[dev] imp git - errors when cache enabled

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Fri Apr 17 08:44:01 UTC 2009

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> a écrit :

> Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:
>
>> Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> a écrit :

>>> Have you cleared your cache files?  If running a development version
>>> and you ever get errors like this, you should always be clearing your
>>> cache first.  The internal format of the cache is never guaranteed to
>>> remain the same during development.
>>
>> I did clear the cache. (It probably worth having a comment in
>> servers.php file about clearing the cache if someone changes the
>> value of 'cache' though)
>>
>> After testing a bit more :
>> - if 'cache' => true : no problem
>> - if 'cache' => array('compress' => 'lzf') : delele cache, login,
>> display INBOX, open an email : errors
>> WARNING:  array_intersect_key() [function.array-intersect-key]:
>> Argument #1 is not an array in
>> /USR/SHARE/PEAR/HORDE/IMAP/CLIENT/CACHE.PHP on line 250
>
> What is "Argument #1"? (Use print_r() to debug).
>
>> NOTICE:  Array to string conversion in
>> /USR/SHARE/PEAR/HORDE/IMAP/CLIENT/CACHE.PHP on line 290
>
> Same thing here - you will need to debug and report what the value is
> on line 290.

I've inserted <<echo "$val " . print_r($ptr[$val],true);>> before the array_intersect_key call.

delete cache, login, click on INBOX and I get a good looking ptr array :
6213 Array
(
[HICenv] => Array
(
[date] => Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:16:36 +0200
[subject] =>
)

[HICsize] => 2165
)
6212 Array
(

But If I click again on INBOX, I get rubbish, or probably compress data :
6213 a:5:{s:6:"HICenv";a:10@4:"date";s:31:"Fri, 17 Apr 2009  %16:36 +0 @& 7:"subject