[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/js/src dhtmlHistory.js dragdrop2.js horde-prototype.js horde.js onDomReady.js stripe.js stripe.js-prototype.js tables.js tables.js-prototype.js framework/Horde Horde.php package.xml

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Jun 28 19:17:41 UTC 2009

The commit,
http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20090615/088075.html,
casues some javascript errors to be thrown because stripe.js now uses
document.observe() to watch for the dom:loaded event. This file is
included in multiple spots before (or even totally without)
prototype.js is loaded.  It's a simple enough fix, but do we want to
make sure we always include prototype.js before we include this file
or do we partially revert the commit so that we use
window.addEventListener or attachEvent etc...?

I lean towards just ensuring prototype.js is loaded since we most
likely will need it in H4 pages anyway...a quick search shows about 80
places in our current tree where this would need to at least be
checked...

Thanks,
mike

--