[dev] Where to change horde source that it will put after username domain name automatically?

Ali Nebi anebi at iguanait.com
Thu Oct 15 16:16:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

i installed on centos 5, Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.4.

I host several domains and on this server and for every domain i do
mail hosting too.

The users are created this way: myuser_domain_tld, and users need to
authenticate in horde using this user name.

What i want to do is to edit  horde source code the way that users
will need to enter only their user names (myuser), then system will
put automatically _domain_tld at the end of the user name that is
typed and send myuser_domain_tld to action script.

How can i do this? Also how can i use one horde installation for
several domains using one url (example this way:
https://myhost.domain.tld/horde/imp/index.php?domain=somedomain.tld.)
or some other way that will be better. I will be glad if you suggest
me some good way to do this. I can use also mail.domain.tld, but i
preffer to use https. All mail.domain.tld will be redirected to this
https url.

Thanks in advanced!