[dev] cvs.horde.org

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Nov 29 17:48:54 UTC 2009

Quoting "Michael J. Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having trouble to see revisions on http://cvs.horde.org.
>> Sometimes, I get a blank page. For example, I'm trying to see what
>> has change in file imp/mailbox.php (git)
>>
>> Here a link :
>> http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/diff.php/imp/mailbox.php?r1=29566e95072fa5ac743580dee3acea90f2b5b384&r2=0054c349ee64a9e29744243d25c92fb003d8f55c
>>
>> Here, another one :
>> http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/browsefile.php/imp/mailbox.php?onb=master
>>
>> I can browse the directory just fine, but when I click one a file
>> like imp/mailbox.php, I get a blank page.

This seems to be a problem with caching in Horde_Vcs using the git
backend, specifically with revision objects. I've seen it before but
never had time to try and figure out why. Disabling caching of
revision objects works for now.

> Yea, there seems to be some issues with Chora and/or Horde_Vcs right
> now. Michael S., when you get a chance - the follow errors are
> appearing on cvs.horde.org with regularity:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function queryRevision() on a
> non-object in
> /var/www/dev.horde.org/horde-hatchery/chora/browsefile.php on line 34
>
> [Fri Nov 27 00:36:34 2009] [error] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:
> Call to undefined method Horde_Vcs_Git::cmp() in
> /var/www/dev.horde.org/horde-hatchery/framework/Vcs/lib/Horde/Vcs.php on
> line 807

I'm not sure on the queryRevision one, but the cmp() function seemed
to be accidentally removed. I've re-added it.

-chuck