[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. a8e51349c3fdc229031b6adc0d9427cddb74f58a

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Mon Jan 10 17:23:01 UTC 2011

> The branch "master" has been updated.
> The following is a summary of the commits.
>
> from: 4be9708dce08631e20adfd1a5422b694afbe503d
>
> a8e5134 What does this flush() do? With it, DIMP whitescreens for
> me; without it, it seems to work fine.

I don't think the flush() is the problem. But I ran into exactly the
same problem here. I did commit this

http://git.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Core/lib/Horde.php?r1=9210c133af8982e6336e20dc9e5bd70a24086b3e&r2=f22195496067ce9bc640408429db8b2b7e65b9cf

to get rid of the problem.

The recent

http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/28890c80698713fefcbdd0e78cbe7176cec21ead

kills me again.

My statement made with my commit still holds true:

"I currently get a fatal error whithin dynamic Imp (WSOD). Apparently
Horde::errorHandler() gets called during shutdown. The stack trace I
get from the error that Horde::errorHandler() tries to log looks like
this:

Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Horde::errorHandler('<!DOCTYPE html ...', 5)
#1 [internal function]: ob_gzhandler()
#2 {main}

While I still need to identify the source of this error I believe the
logMessage() method should always ensure it can actually log
something."

I briefly looked into that today but didn't have enough time to find
the real source of the problem.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--