[gollem] assigning seperate values to vfsroot and "home"

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 23:08:53 PST 2002

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> Ok.. I've got something that kind of works (it works with the 'file' VFS
> driver.  I'm not using any of the other VFS backends right now, so I've
> not tried it there).

There were a few other things needed to make this work; a tweak to getLabel
() and a change to menu.inc at least. I also changed Gollem::createSession
() so that it does the right thing if the 'home' parameter isn't set.

Thanks for the push - this is now in CVS.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."