[gollem] menu items / javascript

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:57:01 PST 2002

I'm trying to add menu items for Change Directory and Create Folder.. I'm having
some problems.  The menu items work, but the dialog box they open close after
about three seconds.  While they're open, they work properly, but having the
commands available for such a brief period is less then ideal.

Anyhoo... here's what I've got in gollem/templates/menu/menu.inc

Menu::printItem('', _("Create Directory"), 'mkdir.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics', 'gollem'), '', 'createFolder()');
Menu::printItem('', _("Change Directory"), 'cd.gif',
$registry->getParam('graphics', 'gollem'), '', 'changeDirectory()');

I've got icons I'll submit w/ the patch when this working right.  Anyone have
any suggestions on keeping the dialogue box open until the user chooses to close
it (eg the current behavior for those options when accessed from the pulldown menu)?

thx
Liam