[gollem] Patch: move/copy between backends

j.huinink at wanadoo.nl j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Mon Feb 24 22:42:12 PST 2003

Hello,

The attached patch enables Move/Copy between backends if you have $conf
['backend_list'] = 'all'.

I think I agree with Chuck that the current UI for side-by-side backends is not
ideal. However, I do not think that putting multiple backends next to each
other does not solve the problem. Maybe opening multiple windows with a window
per backend would be a good idea. Anyway, designing HTML UI's is not my strong
point, so maybe somebody else wants to pick this one up.

I will try to come up with a patch for the login screen, allowing user to
select a couple of backends and to provide different credentials to these
backends. The Gollem::listActiveBackends that is in this patch will be used to
that end.

Regards,
Jeroen

http://www.wanadoo.nl/