[gollem] Move/Copy _BROKEN_

Mike Varghese mike.varghese at ascellatech.com
Sun Mar 2 12:10:56 PST 2003

The move/copy functionality is not working correctly, because the folder
listing retrieved is incomplete.  At least on my file manager, only [Home] is
being shown.  I'm using HEAD with the sql_file backend.  I tried to fix the
problem, but it seems to undo changes recently made.  In the
horde/lib/VFS/sql_file.php, I changed the SQL query to not use the path
variable that is newly passed into it.  This fixes the problem, but again undos
some changes made. Currently, this path variable filters out the query so no
folders are selected.

I also don't understand the purpose of this path variable, because the
listFolders function is supposed to list ALL the folders in the backend, not
just the folders in a specific path. If all the folders in a specific path are
supposed to be shown, then possibly the listFolder should be edited for that
purpose.

Please could someone let me know how to fix this and/or why the path variable
is passed into the listFolders function.

                                                       -mike