[gollem] Two backends

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Oct 28 23:41:47 PDT 2004

I recently upgraded everything to CVS HEAD about two weeks ago. I also noticed
that my multiple backends did not work anymore. I have not looked into it as I
have been busy but, it worked before. Anyone else using multiple listings and
seeing the same problem?

Michael

Quoting Tobias Nix <tobias.nix at web.de>:

> Hello,
>
> in the File Manager Configuration I set
> 'shown' to the backend settings.
>
> In gollem/config/backends.php are two
> configs for backends:
>
> $backends['incoming'] = array(
>      'name' => 'incoming',
>      'driver' => 'file',
>      'hordeauth' => true,
>      'preferred' => '',
>      'params' => array(
>          'vfsroot' => '/home/horde/vfs/incoming',
>      ),
>      'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
>                            'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
> );
>
> $backends['storage'] = array(
>      'name' => 'storage',
>      'driver' => 'file',
>      'hordeauth' => true,
>      'preferred' => '',
>      'params' => array(
>          'vfsroot' => '/home/horde/vfs/storage',
>          //'home' => Auth::getAuth()
>      ),
>      'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
>                            'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
> );
>
> In gollem its not possible to choose between this backends.
> All i got is the first backend.
>
> Can somebody help?
>
> Regards, Tobias.

/****************************/
      Michael J. Pelletier
  mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
      www.mjpelletier.com

Disclaimer:

This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and
intended solely for use of the intended recipient(s). This message may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.