[gollem] Blank Screen in Gollem after install

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Thu Jun 23 07:00:23 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I hope this is a simple one. I have installed Gollem 1.0 BETA under Horde 3.0.4
and it's just not working.

I've done the following:

- updated backends.php as seemed appropriate
- generated gollem conf.php
- made the application active in horde registry.php
- run gollem/test.php - all looks fine

The problem is that when I try to launch gollem from the side menu (or try to go
into gollem options) I just get a blank page with just the horde sidebar - i.e.
no top menu and no content.

I have searched the gollem archives - the main find here was to check that php
is compiled with --enable-ftp, which it is.

Appreciate any pointers ...

Nick.