[gollem] gollem cannot display files

Julian julian.paceross at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:08:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having the following problem on Horde 3.1.3 and Gollem 1.0.2 running on
Apache / PHP5 on opensuse 10.2:

When I log in to an ftp backend (running vsftpd on the same subnet), nothing
happens for about a minute, following which i get a page with an empty
"root" listing (no files).

Clues I have till now:
- The ftp server logs a successful login attempt but that's it.
- I have another machine, running older versions of horde/gollem (php4),
accessing the very same ftp server just fine (same backends.phpconfiguration).
- I tried from another separate linux box with the same setup as above, with
the same problem cropping up.
- If I set up a localhost ftp server, it works fine on both these boxes.

It seems as though the problem is when gollem tries to get the directory
listing?
I've been scratching my head for a number of hours now... and still nothing.

Any hints greatly appreciated.

Regards
Julian