[gollem] Dropbox-type file sharing

Soporte SCHOLEM soporte at scholem.edu.ar
Wed Jan 22 13:15:12 UTC 2014

  *FILE* Gollem backend is what Mattew needs. It works fine.
If what you want is to have a common place to achieve files, you can create
a folder from some Horde user and share full privileges to all users.
Else, each user could have his own folder on Gollem and share to others.
The backend will manage the sharing privileges.