[horde] Has anyone set up a top level login for horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 25 17:47:44 PDT 2001

Quoting Nico Galoppo <scratch at ace.ulyssis.org>:

> I believe you can configure the top level login in
> ./horde/config/horde.php, but I've been told that IMP doesn't and won't
> support horde authentication.

Correct. What it will support (at some point) is storing your account info in
encrypted form, and just having to enter a passphrase to unlock any account and
log in.

Also, you can now configure Horde to use IMP as the login method.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.