[horde] error on horde/kronolith

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 31 14:57:18 PDT 2001

Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis at birddog.com>:

> Sorry, but I do not know what you mean.
> I am pretty defective when it comes to php.  I can tool around enough to break
> it and thats about it.  haha

Look at Kronolith's index.php file. You'll see that there's an if statement
there, with a corresponding else. I'd start by putting in echo statements in
each branch so that you can see which one it's hitting.

Also, make sure that you have error_reporting all the way up and that
display_errors in your php.ini is set to On.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.