[horde] Languagecookie

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Fri Dec 21 04:51:43 PST 2001

> Since the languagecookie has been dropped, several (gettext) things aren't
> working properly anymore. I suppose this is still worked upon?

Saying "things aren't working" is simply never useful. You have to tell us
_what_.

The language of the loginscreen and the applicationbar are determined by the
browserlanguage. Without a cookie there is probably no other way to do this,
but looks a bit strange when the loginscreen is in English and when you log in
the language turns to Dutch :)
The other thing a that the 'gettextstrings in kronolith/config/conf.php are not
translated anymore.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College