[horde] Trouble with horde installation - still

Stuart Conroy stuart at conroy.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 07:26:12 PDT 2002

I have restarted apache but test.php still shows as if PEAR is not
installed.

In /usr/lib/php I have the following:

Archive
Benchmark
Cache
Cache.php
Console
Crypt
DB
DB.php
Date
File
HTML
HTTP
HTTP.php
Image
Log
Log.php
Mail
Mail.php
Math
Net
Numbers
PEAR
PEAR.php
Payment
Schedule
System.php
XML
build

But the test.php says: -

PEAR
PEAR - No
Check your PHP include_path setting to make sure it has the PEAR library
directory.
Recent PEAR - No
Mail::RFC822 - No
Log - No