[horde] Debugger

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 4 21:21:23 PDT 2002

Quoting Michael Varghese <mike.varghese at ascellatech.com>:

> Sorry, I should've been more specific in what I'm trying to create.  I
> looked at the modules page http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php for
> Gollem, and it is described as a Web-based FTP client.  I'm looking to
> make a document manager that will hopefully include permissioning,
> searching for files (description and content based), and possibly
> revisioning.  I might be mistaken, but I don't think Gollem would do this
> for me.

That doesn't describe Gollem at the moment, true, but it overlaps quite a
lot with my and some other folks goals for Gollem. So collaboration on
this, instead of a whole new module, might be beneficial to all.

> Also, can anyone recommend a good debugger because I'm trying to work
> through the horde framework?

http://dd.cron.ru/dbg/home.php

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in