[horde] Problems installing horde 2.1

sk at lists.randomfx.net sk at lists.randomfx.net
Fri Aug 9 01:33:34 PDT 2002

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Mike Cochrane wrote:

> > 	Trying http://host/horde/ shows:
> >
> > 		Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
> > 		/home/ ... /horde/config/registry.php on line 67
> >
> This suggests that you don't have gettext installed and working.

	Well...

	The output from PHP's ./configure includes:

checking for GNU gettext support... yes, shared
checking for bindtextdomain in -lintl... (cached) no
checking for bindtextdomain in -lc... (cached) yes
checking for ngettext in -lc... (cached) yes
checking for dngettext in -lc... (cached) yes
checking for dcngettext in -lc... (cached) yes
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset in -lc... (cached) yes
fastgen.sh: creating ext/gettext/Makefile

plus I have a file called /usr/local/php-4.2.2/.../gettext.so and php.ini
is configured to look in that directory for dynamic modules.

	Is this still a gettext problem?  How would I test it?

	Cheers,

--
Sean Kelly