[horde] Customizing Horde Summary - help!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 19 19:25:47 PDT 2002

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan at studiesabroad.com>:

> We have a ticket tracking system (php) that we've pseudo turned into a
> horde module.  I'd like to add an API function to generate the summary
> pane on the horde login page.  I thought I did what it would require,
> using mnemo as an example.  But it doesn't seem to be working.

All that you described looks fine. The one thing you didn't show us was the
contents of your api.php file.

> I'm not getting any php errors, but it doesn't seem to do anything... but
> it has changed one thing, the HORDE options & logout icons are now being
> pulled from /horde/project/graphics/ (which don't exist... and are not
> appearing).

This is consistent with something for Horde HEAD, but not 2.1. Have you
tried doing some logging or var_dump()s from within your projectSummary()
function? If that doesn't get you anywhere, I think you'll need to let us
see your api.php to see what's going on...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>