[horde] Problems with NLS (prefs) and emptying folders (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Sun Oct 13 04:08:29 PDT 2002

Regarding HEAD:
- When clicking "Empty trash" (when I use a trashfolder) in the menu, I get the

  errormessage: "Could not delete messages from trash. The server said: <nothing>"
- I also can't empty a folder in the folderwindow if this folder has the focus in
  the mailbox view. It gives the same errormessage.
- I can't select a prefered language/timezone/Horde application to display after
  login, in options. The select window only shows "Use default value"

The last one is a shared preference, so it doesn't work in any Horde application.

I tried to do some debugging, but none of the above generates any (PHP,Horde)
errors :(

I don't see any other messages about this, so I probably missed something.
Anyone any ideas?

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College