[horde] Logging out correctly

Graham Wharton horde at pageinabox.com
Sun Oct 27 05:37:30 PST 2002

Hi All,

I'm implementing my own authentication module, much like the http
authentication driver. I have my own login and logout screens and the login
information is stored in my own cookies.

My problem is that a user can login to my website and access horde which then
sets up a session. The user then uses my logout button and then logs back in
as another user. His old horde session is still live as he used my logout
button and not the horde one. Presumably the authentication driver never gets
recalled to reget the new login details as as far as horde knows the user
never logged out.

Does anyone have any pure php code (not using horde's functions) to properly
clear the horde session so that I can include this in my own logout code.

Thanks in advance

Graham Wharton