[horde] password for ldap and samba

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Nov 21 04:28:55 PST 2002

Sounds like you want to write a composite password driver for password so it can
change the password on more then one backend at the same time.

Also it will need to rollback if the password on one backend changes and not on
another. eg is ldap change succeded and smbpassd failed then change the ldap one
back and report the error.

Configured something like this:
$conf['server']['driver'] = 'composite';
$conf['server']['params'] = array(
        array(
            'driver' => 'ldap',
            'params' => array(