[horde] Menus

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 23 07:31:08 PST 2003

I did some CVS updates and now the menus do not collapse for me any more.
Anyone else experiencing this?

I noticed 2 things that could be causing problems but havent tried them yet to see if this will fix my problem.

1) Someone moved the JavaScript back into the head.
2) The Transitional DocType was put back in.

Before I play around with these just wanted to know if anyone else had any ideas.

I get the menu_dhtml.php page. Everything on it is expanded like if it does not uderstand DHTML hidden.

Both in Netscape and IE on RH8 and Win2K.

Also just thinking you might want to have scrollbars set to auto.

Mike

Cheers,
Mike