[horde] Final question

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 7 08:25:39 PST 2003

Quoting Mário Gamito <mariogamito at hotmail.com>:

> >Can you paste just the webroot entries of horde & imp? I'm guessing
> >something is wrong there.
>
> Goes in attachment, ok ?

  $this->applications['horde'] = array(
      'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
      'webroot' => '/imp',

The above sets the horde webroot to /imp

  $this->applications['imp'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../imp',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',

That sets the imp webroot to /imp/imp, hence your problem.

You could remove change the second webroot to '' and it would work for
IMP, but you'd have problems with other apps.

So instead, I'd set the first (Horde) one to '/horde' instead of '/imp'
and leave the second one alone.  Then all apps should work.

Make sure you get the cookie path correct also, BTW.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!