[horde] Login Problem

Travis Valentine travis at valentinefamily.net
Mon Feb 10 21:03:02 PST 2003

All,

I am having trouble getting horde 2.2 to work on my machine.  I have
installed kronolith, imp, and the horde framework.  Running postgresql
as the datastore, and the basic scripts for horde and kronolith have
been run to create the tables etc.  My problem is that when I log in,
with any password, nothing happens.  It just posts, and returns to the
login page without an error or confirmation.

One weird thing is that when playing with settings, if I change the
username, or database name, I get a SQL error, but if I change the table
name from "horde_users" I receive no error.

Anyone have an idea of what is happening?
--
Travis Valentine <travis at valentinefamily.net>