[horde] RELENG tag

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Feb 24 07:21:16 PST 2003

Quoting "\"Markus K. Schäffauer\"" <Markus.K.Schaeffauer at gmx.de>:

> I do not now exactly, but the tag "releng" (by the way, thank you for
> the correction) refers to a somehow modified "stable version".

I think that may be backwards.  If I download the RELENG version and
load test.php, I get "Horde: 2.2.2-cvs", and it unpacks to horde-
RELENG.  If I download the one that's just "horde", it unpacks to
horde, overwriting all my old code (oops) and reports "Horde: 2.2.1".

Hope I didn't break anything.

What I did Friday, and should have done before doing that check,
was "tar -czf horde022103.tgz /var/www/html/horde/".  All I have to do
if I can't get out of a jam then is "tar -xzvf horde022103.tgz", and
I'm right back where I started.

I love linux.