AW: [horde] Patches for virtual hosting with multiple themes perVH

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 06:56:30 PST 2003

Quoting Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>:

> However, this is not just for IMP.  It also works for all other horde
> apps that use css.php, and removes the need for them to have the
> aforementioned hook stuff programmed in.

What about my answer was specific to IMP? Preferences hooks are global to
all apps, built right into the preferences framework, and available in
horde/config/hooks.php. Now, you may not be using HEAD, but at no point have
you told us what version this patch is against, so we have no way of giving
you a specific answer. In any case, since the functionality is already in
HEAD, we won't apply a patch like this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of